Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm Coming Out

Apparently, Madonna (or Madge or the more recent M-Dolla) just finished work on a new album.
The internets are abuzz.
The gays are abuzz.
I'm abuzz.

http://www.muumuse.com/2014/04/madonna-pop-icon-icon-mdna-new-album-instagram.html/

It's an event.  It's exciting.

I feel like I'm having my own #secretprojectrevolution.

I just cut my hair.
I have been in "the studio", my writing studio, writing for the first part of this year.
I am in the process of putting together a new wardrobe.
My attitude has been shifting.
My consciousness is alive.

I feel myself emerging in a way I haven't felt myself emerge since my teens and early 20s.
It's a rebirth, you could say.
But it feels more like I'm being reincarnated with the full knowledge of my past life.
I'm happy to have this freedom and I am not taking it for granted.
I am most certainly not.

I am grateful for my new look.
I am grateful for my new attitude.
I am grateful for a lot of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment