Monday, May 30, 2011

OWNing it

Yes...I guess I haven't been giving my personal mode of communication much attention lately, my "show" if you will.

My friend Howie said that whenever life is going well for me, I blog less. I suppose some of that's true. But really I kind of feel like I'm done with this blog as I've originally intended it. It has been a great run, much like my relationship, which I have blogged about 167 other times. And it has been 7 months almost since I broke up.

Like my mentor in my mind, Oprah...I'm ready to launch a network. And it's with great humility that I have to let my loyal 14 followers that I am ending my "show" after the next few posts...don't worry, I'll give you plenty of warning. I'm thinking of trying out a few different formats on this blog so I can figure out what the next blog adventure will be. I might even be doing a bunch of different blogs in different areas. A network if you will. One of my OWN. :)

Here's what I'm thinking of...just off the top of my head:

Well, my friend Steve and I talked about creating a blog months ago where we would discuss fashion from two distinct points of view. As someone who LOVES fashion and knows a lot about it and for someone who LIVES it because it's what he does for a living. It would be called LIVE AND LOVE (yes, clever). We were talking about doing this back in the day when I had just broken up with the ex.

I'm working out like a maniac and trying a bunch of different things. So I'm thinking of some sort of fitness and health blog...but from the POV of someone who gets bored all of the time and constantly wants to try out new things.

Dirty sex stories...not sure if they'd be real or made up. Maybe both. Maybe a blog that has sex stories and you have to decide if they're real or not. That could be fun.

Some sort of funny video blog...not sure what THAT would be like either.

Just some thoughts. But in the mean time, I'm going to keep blogging through the month of June...leading up to the grand finale!!!!

Whatever that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment