Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Boyfriend Needs to Get Laid

In the midst of all of my personal family craziness and this deadline for this play I need to finish, I'm starting to feel like a shitty boyfriend.

My boyfriend needs more sex from me. When I left the house this morning to come here to the Coffee Bean in Toluca Lake to "wake up" and to get some writing done before I meet my friend Larry for coffee and my friend Rebekah for lunch (yeah, lots of writing getting done there...but Larry is my writing wingman and Rebekah is my good friend who always has some sassy comments for me), I felt horrible because we were supposed to have sex last night.

I have friends who have kids who talk about having to schedule sex. And I'm actually totally supportive of that. Do I need to start scheduling sex? Because I have some self-judgment about that. Sure, it's fine for my friends who have kids to figure out how to get some boning into their lives between feedings, nap times and bathies. But I'm a grown man without kids who should be able to let my boyfriend poke me regularly without having to schedule it. But that's not happening.

There are blow jobs. Let's not be ridiculous, here. There are plenty of blow jobs. Lots of 69ing because The Drummer loves that shit and so do I. There's plenty of playing around at the Korean Spa when we go. It's not like there isn't touching. There's cuddling in bed. There's the constant expression of "I Love You." It's not like we're in a loveless relationship. We are totally still attracted to each other.

But the problem is that I get tired early. My boyfriend is a musician, so he's good to stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning. I'm a senior citizen (not really, but sometimes in spirit and sleep habits) and I like to be in bed winding down watching 1 GIRL 5 GAYS by 11/11:30. I knew it was over last night when we finished dinner, he left to make a deposit at the bank and left me to continue watching WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE with Jeana Keough and Kristin Chenoweth--which I was only watching because he was doing other things. I struggled to stay awake. He came home. I was still awake!!!! Then he said he was going to take a shower. SHIT!!!! I kept slapping myself in the face to stay awake. It had better be a fast shower. Then he came back, looking all fresh. I think he climbed into bed and the next thing I knew, I was dreaming about the friends I saw at the party in Portland two weekends ago.

Then I woke up this morning, looked at his sweet unfucked face...and headed to the Coffee Bean to get work done. And now I'm blogging. Not getting work done. But getting the process started.

I really wish I was in bed right now. I wish we were both getting laid right now. Together.

For the record.

2 comments:

  1. Magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, MERUJA OWO. last week he did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now he just casted another healing spell for my friend who has fibroid and family problem and now she is totally free and she is presently the happiest person on earth, she keeps thanking me all day..
    I just thought it would be good to tell the whole world about his good work and how genuine he is, i wasn't thinking i could get any help because of my past experiences with other fake casters who could not bring my husband back to me and they all promised heaven and earth and all they are able to do is ask for more money all the time until i met with this man. he does all spells, Love spells, money spells, lottery spells ,HIV AIDS e.t.c i wish i can save every one who is in those casters trap right now because i went though hell thinking and hoping they could help me.i recommend MERUJA OWO for any kind of help you want.
    his email address is: Nativedoctor101@live.com
    if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: dorispinto101@yahoo.com
    Kind Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. nativedoctor101@live.com MERUJA OWO... NIGERIAN SCAM ARTIST,,,BEWARE,,, USER
    Doris or
    goes by jannet ( post on this forum) is a scam artist who advertises
    for this
    nigerian scam artist NATIVEDOCTOR101@LIVE.COM.. .. Meruja owo
    scammed me for
    650$ canadian dollars. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST FROM NIGERIA. MERUJA
    OWO will ask you
    to send him money western union and than he will haggle you for
    more and more
    money and he is fake with no results. HE IS A SCAM BEWARE,, HE IS
    BEING
    INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD AND WILL BE GOING TO JAIL. DO NOT USE THIS MAN BC
    HE WILL
    STEAL YOU MONEY!

    ReplyDelete