Monday, January 11, 2016

Keeping a Clear Path

Now that this path is clear and I've cleansed myself of the boyfriend, I have to remember to keep this path clear. What is the path? The path is a launch pad for a rocket ship which is my ascension into the sky that has no limit towards what I want to do with my life.

I have to remember a few key things:


  • Don't call him.
  • Don't offer him anything.
  • Don't be kind. Be civil.
  • Don't be a dick. But don't feel like I have to be the good guy.
  • Don't reach out.
  • Don't fall back.
  • Don't get back together.
  • Work more.
  • Sleep more.
  • Concentrate.
  • Work on the intentions you made late last year.
  • Be grateful.
  • Talk to friends.
  • Offer enough to them, but don't replace the need to take care of the boyfriend with the need to take care of my friends.
  • Stand tall.
  • Stand firm.
  • Continue.

I have to keep this path clear, now that I've gotten rid of the clutter that wasn't allowing it to take off. I have been revving up this engine for quite some time and once the rocket ship takes off it will have a ton of momentum and energy to take it where it needs to go.

I don't have any obstructions any more. I am single. I don't have a relationship holding me back or keeping me down. I had less that I was worried about this time around. But now even that is gone and now the rocket is ready to launch. The most important thing I need to remember and the thing that all of these items add up to is:

Keep a clear path.

I am grateful for silence.
I am grateful for phone calls and text messages and emails from loved ones.
I am grateful for friends.
I am grateful for good food.
I am grateful for my cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment