Friday, April 8, 2011

A Place of Bed

I am in my bed, typing these words out before I go to bed, shut my eyes and stay silent for 8 hours. Nothing feels better than my bed right now. I could be other places:

DANCE BITCH - my favorite dance night in LA at the Fubar. I could be dancing with my favorite tranny DJ and hot young horny men. I could run into my ex, like I did several months ago at Dance Bitch. But I'm happy to be here.

FUZZY - I've never been to this monthly party, but it sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my covers feel better than Fuzzy sounds. Maybe next month.

I'm feeling increasingly old. But I had a long week. A great week at work, but my brain needs to shut down. And it doesn't need booze to slow it down. I don't want to be in recovery this weekend. I just want to sleep, wake up, make breakfast, get to writing, maybe work out a bit, go grocery shopping at the Korean market, make lunch, maybe take my car in for regular maintenance. That's all I want to do. I'm tired of all of the other bullshit.

I had that life. The going out. The celebrity sightings. The impressive restaurants and the getting dressed for dinner. I've had enough of that. Now I'm in a place of bed. Rest. Fuel for the next day. Good night, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment