Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creative Crutch: Potato Salad

Years ago Entertainment Weekly had this thing called the HOT LIST or the IN LIST or something. And they picked the most creative people that year a series of questions. One of the questions was, "What's your Creative Crutch?" And as a kid I answer the questions, in preparation for my eventual inclusion in the issue one day.

And my answer was POTATO SALAD. I love store bought potato salad. This from a person who has been to Italy and Paris. This from a person who loves foie gras. But it's one of those things I just love. And when I'm working, I like to eat things that seem comforting.

Although I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life right now, so that's not good.

I had a pair of shorts rip in the back today. Granted they were made out of poplin, a shirt material. But that did not make me feel any better.

I'm going to have to make up the cardio later. But for now I'm going to just eat what I want and write as much as I can. I'll worry about it later. Plus, I'm going to Portland. They're more forgiving of a little belly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment