Monday, August 20, 2012

My Current Theraputic Regimen

Mondays and Wednesdays: Michael Allen's hip hop class.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Jeremy's yoga class
Tuesday: Bereavement counseling
Sunday: Therapy (although that may change)

I'm eating better.
I'm sleeping.
I'm writing every day.
I'm having sex with my boyfriend.
I'm seeing my Mom several times a week.
I go to the Korean Spa once a week.
I see my friend Larry once a week to catch up about our writing.
I'm rehearing for a one act musical I'm writing.
I'm reading.

I'm doing things for myself that make me feel rested, protected, enriched, enlivened, and introspective.  These are the things that I'm doing for myself.

Sometimes it's about getting in my head and sometimes it's not.

Sometimes it's about doing and being.

No comments:

Post a Comment