Monday, July 22, 2013

Peace and Quiet?

The Drummer and I were having sex the other day.  We were trying a few different positions.  I sat on it.  He turned me over and got me from behind and then I noticed something.  When I would get loud (which I always do...I'm Latin!), he asked me to quiet down.  Normal, right?  Then I put my head in the pillow (he did NOT force my head in the pillow, btw) and started screaming in that "hurts so good" kind of way.  He got more aggressive!

Then I decided to see what would happen when I was quieter, but "above water" as it were.  His pace slowed down.  Then when I put my face in the pillow again and got real vocal again he quickened his pace and pounded it out.  Okay, so I'll admit that in the moment it was really hot. I even kind of "faked it" a bit to add to the vibe and he LOVED it.  But afterwards I thought: "Is that what he really wants?  An anonymous body with its ass up in the air taking it from behind?"

I've got a mouth (again, I'm Latin).  I've got spice and sass and all of that stuff.  He likes it.  But maybe he just wants me to shut up sometimes.  Is that bad?

Is it bad that I was turned on by screaming into the pillow because I knew he'd hit it harder?

We're two years in and the sex was some of the hottest we've had.  And I want to keep it hot.  But do I have to stiffle my voice to release the passion in my relationship?

I couldn't help but wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment