Sunday, January 5, 2014

More Gratitude: I'm Glad I'm Living the Life I Want to be Living

DISCLAIMER: That doesn't mean I have all the money and resources I want.  

But I'm in a place where I feel motivated and connected to positive energy.

I've got an amazing boyfriend who is kind, supportive, fun, sexy, an artist himself and a good egg.  We work together to support each other.

And I'm working on my writing every day.  I'm either:

  • Writing
  • Reading plays for enrichment
  • Reading plays for money
  • Watching TV for research
  • Reading books for research
  • Watching films for research
  • Watching documentaries for research
  • Running to meditate
  • Working out to clear my head
  • Talking about writing and art and movies and documentaries with other like-minded, connected people.  And I don't mean connected in terms of networking (although I'm doing a lot of that), but people who are connected to their path.
I'm getting deeper connected to the life I want to live, which means I'm surrounded by people who are on that path.  My world is opening up in ways that it needs to be opened up.

I'm very grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment