Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Exercise as a way to Support Certain Habits

I don't know who likes to work out. I know there are people who do, but they are not MY people.

My people like to drink, eat, smoke and fuck. That is a great life.

But when you think about it, a run is great cure for a hangover. And in order to eat what you want for as long as you want, you have to exercise. So the exercise supports the eating - okay, that'll get me in the gym.

There's really no excuse for smoking, other than I look cool doing it. So that will be minimal, but again, I like doing things in moderation.

And fucking. Well, you gotta look good for other people will fuck you. And I've got too much love, energy, dirty thoughts, exhibitionism, and roleplay ideas to stop fucking. And I'm not old.

Conclusion: You need to get to the gym.

I know it's a cliche to lose weight when you get out of a relationship. For me, exercise is an exercise is streamlining. My body (I'm not posting a picture of it on here, so don't ask) is not bad. I'm about 5'10", 175-178, and the last time I checked my body fat percentage was at about 16.8. But I could tweak that a bit.

Height: That I can't tweak. I might be gay, but I don't think I'm going to get any dates by wearing heels.

Weight: I probably could lose about 10 pounds, as long as I had some good muscle weight and lower my body fat percentage. My weight is fine, but for pure vanity reasons, I want to get rid of some back fat.

Body Fat: Okay, so I could lose some. I'm not sure how much. Maybe 2-3%. I don't know what's healthy, so I'm going to Google that. I could ask some fit gay friends, but those bitches aren't the most healthy. We've got bad body perception, people! 10% sounds like a good number, but how skinny is that? Maybe 12. Oh, I'm just picking numbers, better consult someone who knows these things.

I actually have done P90X and have loved it. I wrote on another blog about my experiences. And it really improved my strength. It's hardcore and it really takes over your life, so it's a hard thing for me to do intensely. But the results speak for themselves.

So here's where I set another goal for myself.

GOAL: Have the body I want by my birthday in February.

That's three months. And conveniently, so is P90X. I'm starting this week. With the diet, too. Oy! But it'll be easier because I'm not living with somebody with no self control.

That means I have to start today. Ugh. I'm going to do the P90X strength workouts and diet. What does that mean? Lots of exercises using body weight: pushups, pull ups, squats. And lowering my carb intake and portion control.

Now to the fun part. P90X does three types of cardio. They do Plyometrics, which is jump training. Yoga. And kickboxing.

I'm going to switch out the plyometrics with a hip hop class at my gym. Or any dance class. I think when I get my dance legs and core back, I'm going to go take an actual class at a studio. GOAL.

Yoga. In another blog, I talked about Hot Nude Yoga. If I'm going to take a yoga class, I might as well have the possibility of an erection. Check.

Kickboxing. Well, there's no way around that. Kickboxing is just too much damn fun. And since I don't have a kickboxing partner, I'm just going to use the bags at the gym. But who knows? If this working out goes well, maybe I'll get myself a sparring partner. Who does Nude Yoga with me. And can dance. And if they can dance, that means they can fuck. And if they're willing to indulge themselves, maybe they like to eat well. Like tearing into a good piece of steak. Grrrrr. And after a glass of red wine (drink), it's good to have a smoke. It's very Parisian.

Oh! Maybe we'll be in Paris. Or maybe I'll MEET him in Paris. GOAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment