Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Mens Situation

I went to the Korean spa yesterday. To clear my head with all of the dad stuff going on. There was such a buffet of mens. And all types. It was actually fun to see the variety of body types, dick sizes (yes, I look) and attitudes.

And of course, this is just a microcosm of the variety out there in the world.

I had a fun hook up with a guy from the gym a while back. German. Hot. Uncut. Set designer. Smart. I showered in his open shower with a huge window so that the neighbors could see in.

Then there's my regular CJ who I've been whacking off with. He's a minister's son. And one of the hottest 40-plus bodies I've seen. The last time he had me over, we just cuddled all night. It was on a night where I needed to be held. It has been awhile since I've had intimacy.

I just had a funny encounter with a grindr find. Fun, silly, sarcastic Exchange. With cock shots.

And then there's this high school pal I'm having dinner with next week. Should be interesting.

And that's the mens in review. Check back for more updates.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment