Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cleanse 2012: Day Nine

I had a crazy night time craving for anything. Sweets. Bad stuff.

This is the point in the cleanse where that sort of stuff comes up for me. It's about half way through and I realize what I've given up. And then I start to want things. I went to bed hungry.

I had two meetings today that got cancelled and I got kind of sad about that. I should have taken advantage of the time to get more work done. But I didn't. I sat and watched TV. It's not good to be so close to a television. I think the Drummer thinks that's all I do. And then I got critical about what he was doing. He's got a music conference that he's going to and I started harping on what he was doing to make sure he ran into people he needed to run into.

Yeah, I need to mind my own business and focus on myself. He's an adult. He can take care of that for himself.

I'm gassy. The energy is good, but I was a little off. Eating well. Had fish and couscous last night. Need to start yoga soon.

Watched GLEE and cried. Day Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment