Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Back to Work

With this cleanse and with all of the change happening in my life over the past year, I have to get back to work. I have the unique opportunity to not be working right now and to have some money coming in. I have decided that I'm not making much of a plan other than to just sit down and get work done.

Writing. That's the plan.

I'm having lots of sex with the boyfriend and giving lots of blow jobs. I'm going to the gym four times a week. And going to the Korean Spa about three or four times a week. But while that relaxes me, that's not working. Not to say I haven't needed this openness in my schedule for a long time. I really need it. So now that I have any open schedule to get work done, I actually have to get work done. And that will beget more work and eventually I might have a regular schedule again. But I'm kind of taking what's going on right now and enjoying it.

I'm getting myself into shape, so that I'm presentable on these job interviews I'll be going on. And I'm reading and writing a shit ton. Got to get it done to make the green, honey!

It's weird being back in LA after teaching for three months. I feel like my mindset is completely different, which is a good thing. Because it wasn't working the way my brain was jiggered before. I've recallebrated and I'm ready for things to be different and way more productive and successful. I'm cleansing myself of my old modes of thought too, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment