Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cleanse 2012: New Ways to Exercise

Here are some things that The Drummer and I can do to get each other in shape:

Yoga - he's got yoga mat and six yoga classes as a gift from me and it's time for him to use them. Plus, it's great mental focus.

Aerial acrobatics - I am dying to try this. My friend Dave did it with his now wife last year. I want to do it for two reasons: 1) I've never done anything like this before and it's very Cirque de Soleil; and 2) the class is only gay men and hot ladies. Fun.

Kickboxing/Boxing - I want to get my inner aggressor and bring him to the surface. I think it would be a great workout.

Krav Maga - Along these lines, my friend Tin has done Krav Maga and thinks it's something to do. I'm game.

Running - I need to sign up for another marathon. So I want to get training.

Groov3 - it's a hip hop dance workout that's similiar in format to Zumba. But it's amazing! And a fun place to sweat it all out. Need to get back to class for sure!

Let's start 2012 with a big bang and get those six back abs because I want to wear hot swimsuits or nothing at all that the beach this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment