Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Life

I have a new nephew who was born this morning at 5:57 AM. He shares my mother's birthday, who is turning 66 today.

Lots of new beginnings. Fresh starts. I did his numerology and apparently he's supposed to be a philanthropist or involved in giving back to others. Also, he's highly creative...no shocker.

Days like today remind me that the cycle of life continues and things workout the way they're supposed to. My parents have been feeling a bit disconnected from my brother and his family. But with my nephew's middle name being my father's name and with him sharing a birthday with my mother...there's no way their lives can't be intertwined. He will always be a reminder of his grandparents for as long as he lives. It's pretty special that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment