Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cleanse 2012: Day Six

SO I woke up at 10 AM after going to bed at 5 AM.

Then I drank a ton of water and took my psyllium husk powder trying to cleanse myself.

In vain.

Ugh. My body was messed up from the crazy night I had out with my friends.

I dragged myself out of bed, got dressed and showered and headed shopping.

I got Vic's belated Christmas gift, a new sweater and some workout gear.

Then I headed to my parents' house to see my Mom and take her out for a belated birthday lunch. I had a glass of wine. Then we went to see my friends Tracy and Marty at their house boat. Then I had two glasses of champagne.

It's easy to really fall off the wagon when you're hung over.

So to compensate, I spent three hours at the Korean spa trying to detox the hell out of myself.

Tomorrow is Day Seven. I'm getting back on the train after getting a good night's sleep.

I don't consider this a failure. I"m still detoxing myself. I'm cutting out plenty of things from my diet. But I need to get it together for the rest of this cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment