Friday, March 11, 2011

Cleanse: Day Nineteen

I'm gassy. I actually have been for a while, but waited until Day 19 to tell you. Nothing stinky, just a lot of gas. Someone told me that the psyllium would do that. A lot of trapped air up there.

I went to the movies again at LACMA to see The Umbrellas of Chembourg. I loved it. What's not to? Catherine Deneurve, Michel Legrand's music. The bright colors and the brilliant art direction . It was splendid.

And surrounded by a bunch of strangers. Of course, this did nothing to help my recent fixation on my ex boyfriend. I guess that's natural.

I need to have more to do on the weekends. So I'm going to yoga tomorrow with Nicole. I'll probably go to the gym afterwards and then I've got writing to do. Hopefully, I'll get up early enough to get some writing done first thing in the morning. That would be very nice.

I'm already planning my post cleanse meals next week. I've got lunch on Monday with a friend. Dinner that night. And drinks with someone else on Tuesday. I'm sure there's some sort of treat I'm going to want to give myself. I also have to test the waters slowly to see what I want to put back into my diet. It's all very organized and interesting.

But I also need to spend some time by myself, just really getting used to it again. More movies by my lonesome, I suppose. And museum trips. And theatre trips.

Yeah. Putting the pieces back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment