Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cleanse: Days Thirteen and Fourteen

RECAP at the end of Week Two:

I've lost five to seven pounds.
My skin looks clearer (my friend Susan said that my skin had a greyish tinge to it before--yuck!)
I have more energy/I never crash.
My appetite is balancing out.
My poops are regular and healthy.
I'm working on not eating because I'm bored.
Or because I'm sad.
Or because I'm lonely.
Or because I had a bad day.
Or because. Just because.
I've got a lot of work to do on my emotional eating.
Because I'm not drinking, smoking, caffeinating or eating whatever I want, I'm working on not wanting to "order out" for a BJ, HJ or anything else.
I'm working on not just letting things catch my eye and going with it: that goes for cake or cock.

I am learning to sit in my loneliness and sad feelings. In my feelings of missing my ex-boyfriend. I think I'm working my way out of Nostalgia Nation. Next stop: Reality Reef.

I need to work cardio back into my week. I've stopped taking hip hop classes. Need to get on that train again.
I'm thinking of extending my "cleasnse" at least by another week. In that way, it'll be like rehab. 28 days. Am I rehabilitating?
Interesting.

I need to work my friends back into my diet. I'm not cleansing them. I need to make plans to do things with friends. I've got a membership at LACMA that's good until August, so I've got to use it. Art and Friends. That should be great. Maybe I'm going to start doing brunches at Ray's, the new restaurant at LACMA. That should be a fun Sunday morning thing. I like the idea of having my own regular place.

I have to add things in, as much as I'm taking things out. My life can't just be about deprivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment