Friday, February 25, 2011

Cleanse: Day Four

Okay, so I'm a day late on this one. But here's the update:

ENERGY: high
HUNGER: low
EXERCISE: none
ATTITUDE: great, except for missing my ex boyfriend in the afternoon

Hopefully, I'm over the hump. The big news yesterday is how much I've been pooping. It's not painful, but because of the psyllium, it's getting all of the deep stuff and bringing it out. I know, it's gross. But I pooped three times in the morning. It's good...it's CLEANSING.

I went out to lunch yesterday, and managed to eat well. I'm also starting to do steel cut oats in the morning with cranberries and almond milk. That's keeping me full throughout the day. Managing my hunger has been the big thing. I've been so fucking hungry on days two and three.

No comments:

Post a Comment