Friday, February 11, 2011

More Dreams

Maybe it's because tomorrow is my birthday, but the Universe has been sending me some pretty strong messages lately.

One of my dreams last night was literally me getting rid of crap. I could not stop pooping in my dream. Okay, I know that sounds gross. But it such a clear image. Detox! Get rid of the shit in your life! Maybe it's a preview of what's going to happen on this cleanse I'm going to do after my birthday.

Basically, I'm having a cheat weekend. It is my birthday. Booze, cigs, food I love: I'm having it all this weekend. I'm going to be with close friends all weekend and my family at some point. It will be a good time.

But I can't help but think of that strong scatological image from my dream last night. I got the message, Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment