Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pasadena: The Land of the Silverfox

I've had two experiences lately. Casual experiences. No penetration involved. Is that vaguely clear enough?

Both involved men of a certain age. Silverfoxes, if you will. And they were hot. My type before my ex was always to date a bit older. And now older includes silverfoxes, the male cougar. Not retired. But I have to say that now the older gents are looking hot.

I was having non-penetrating simulated sex with me on top with this 48 year old the other day. And when I looked in the mirror that was opposite his bed, I kind of looked good.

A lot of guys date younger to feel younger. But that makes no sense. Older makes me feel a lot more young. Although, there have been a bunch of 20 year olds who have been wanting to hit this lately. I'm kind of at the perfect age, which I won't disclose here. I'm equally hot to both younger and older. And younger doesn't mean teenager and older doesn't mean with a walker. Both are respectable choices.

So the other silverfox is this incredibly hot guy. He's 43 with the most rockin' body I've seen in a while. He might dress a little young, but he's got a baby face and some striking blue eyes, which I have a definite weakness for. It was just a simple stroke hook up, but we ended up making out a lot. And there was some chemistry there. I think we were both shocked. And he was into my body, which is getting better, but is nothing like his. And he seemed to be pretty sincere.

Dare I say that the whole thing was rather sweet. He even sent me an email later saying that he had a great time, but that he was casually seeing someone. So if it goes anywhere, he wouldn't be able to see me. But until then...he's up for another go at it. And I responded by saying that I'm in no position to look for my next boyfriend, so let's just have fun. I guess that's what you get with certain 43 year olds: maturity. The exchange was all very respectful and very adult. And hot. I won't go into graphic details, but I'd describe the final moments of our encounter with one word: geyser.

Wow, universe. I guess there are sweet guys who've got pecs, abs and big dicks. They are out there. Out there in the 626.

No comments:

Post a Comment