Friday, February 18, 2011

I Only Listen to My Horoscope When There's Good News For Me

Like Today:

This is a fantastic day for you, Aquarius. Join close friends and share a night on the town and fine meal. This is a chance to begin a new cycle of romance. Reflect on past relationship problems, examine their causes, and toss them away so you can invite in a new, uplifting energy for the next cycle of romance. Start a new relationship or strengthen the one you're in.


My close friend (Tony) and I are going for a night on the town (dirty gay bars in West Hollywood) and a fine meal (a slice of pizza or balls). This IS a chance to begin a new cycle of romance (meaningless but healing casual sex). Reflect on past relationship problems (been doing that all week and got some perspective from some friends I ran into last night), examine their causes (Exhibit A: This Blog), and toss them away so you can invite a new, uplifting energy (erections are uplifting) for the next cycle of romance (welcome!). Start a new relationship (tonight) or strengthen the one you're in (n/a).

I've spent most of today being sad and melancholy. Part of that is the weather. Part of that is being at work on a slow day before a holiday weekend. Part of that is the hangover from last night, since alcohol is a depressant. And part of that is the love hangover I've been experiencing for the past three months.

So I'm going to listen to my horoscope. I'm going to refocus my energy. I will be spa-ing later today or tomorrow. I'm going to see if I can go spinning with my friend, Victor, who has been asking me to do that with him for years. Maybe we'll go to the gangster gay bar he's been wanting to go to. I'm getting a new haircut tomorrow. Going to switch it up. And that cleanse I keep talking about starts on Monday.

Getting to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment