Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Men in My Life

Actually, I should say, the men who are not in my life.

I have no mens right now. And that's fine. I think I might be using these next three weeks to cleanse from mens as well. I just need to exercise, relax, write and get all of the toxins out.

I hope it doesn't make this blog boring or too spiritual. But I'm waiting to have some revelations, y'all.

I'm in the practice of doing things that feel a bit foreign to me and deciding what I like and what I want to keep. It's like window shopping. I'm going to leave the tags on, but I'm going to take home what looks good and see if it can be incorporated with the rest of the things in my closet or if I need to get rid of a few things.

I'm ready for more change and more revelations. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment