Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cleanse: Day Two, Part 2

Okay, so this won't become the Cleanse Blog, I swear.

But yesterday was a shitty day. I felt sick. I felt scratchy and achy. I felt like I was going to die. My brother even said that it was because of the caffeine. It's a drug.

Isn't it funny the things that you put into your body, the things that you decide to take in, that are bad for you?

Just reflecting.

I had a tea with a friend and work associate last night which was wonderful, but I literally felt so light-headed and out of it the whole time. I think I haven't quite figured out the hunger thing. I think I underate and was also dealing with caffeine withdrawl. But I couldn't shovel things into my mouth fast enough, that's for sure. It was absolutely horrible.

My poo, on the other hand, is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment