Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Breaking News: My Mojo is Back in Full Effect

I interrupt this Farewell Recap celebration to announce that apparently people want to have sex with me.

My Mojo is back in full effect, apparently. I can't take full credit however, I must thank a particular set of circumstances. It's like Miranda said in Season Six of SEX AND THE CITY when she fit into her skinny jeans. She recently had baby Brady and didn't have time to eat. Then her and the girls went to the club Bed, where she discovered that there were still a plethora of hot men still in Manhattan. I'm having the same epiphany.

I stopped working, waiting for our show to get picked up. Then I had time to work out. And my father got sick, so I've been a bit stressed with that. But we also have to make sure my father eats an incredibly clean diet - no processed foods, low sodium and a bunch of other things that he needs to chillax on. But that means that I'm also eating healthier, partially as an act of solidarity. And because of that stress, I'm hitting the gym more often because I need an outlet. But I have been forgetting to eat breakfast because there's hardly anything my Dad can eat for breakfast and I really don't want to be throwing it in his face that I can have certain things that he can't. It's just not nice.

But I was at a pool party this past weekend and my friend Emily (I mentioned this before) said I had lost weight. And we're in a group of people where fitness matters. It's LA - we work in either the entertainment, fashion or interior design worlds. And I was at dance class tonight and my friend Tiffany said I was skinnier.

Then I was at the gym today and saw a cute guy naked in the showers, who seemed to be excited by my naked body in the showers as well. And there were a few guys on Grindr who wanted to have sex with me. I'm also working a black rimmed eyeglass. So I think that has an effect as well. So I'm planning a lunch date with the cute guy next Monday perhaps. He's awfully cute. And I got a sneak peek at the goods...and the goods are good.

But I think because I'm skinnier than I've been lately (which is only 3-4 pounds less than I've been), the guys I'm hooking up with immediately assume I'm a bottom. I used to get this all of the time when I was younger because I was really skinny and really young looking. At the time, I wasn't having anal sex at all. Then I met my first serious boyfriend, Jason and we started having sex and I totally bottomed for him. But just about every boyfriend I've had since I've topped and bottomed for. And with the most recent ex, I discovered my inner top.

But maybe that's it. If I want to be a skinny bitch, I also have to settle for being a bottom bitch. Although, for the record...that has not happened yet.

So sorry to interrupt all of these farewells that I've been writing, but I just had to remark that Stella has gotten her groove back after a brief resurgence post break up and then a longer drought. We'll have to see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment