Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Back...still

The reports of this blog's demise might have been a bit premature. Because as I was saying good-bye, a lot of interesting things started happening.

So I will end this blog on November 1, 2011 - the one year anniversary of the day I walked out of my old life. The date I came back...to who I want to be.

It makes sense. It's a journey.

But that doesn't mean I won't be starting new blogs. I have one or two I want to start as a bit of a spin off. But in about three months, this blog will cease to exist.

I'm going to try and post every day so that I can have a serious record of this time. It's been an important time in my life and I want to honor it as such.

So until November 1st, keep reading this blog...my loyal 14 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment