Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day Dating

Since I'm on hiatus right now and I'm single, I have the opportunity to do some day dating, which is kind of fun.

So tomorrow I have a gentleman caller coming over for lunch. Here's the menu, should be fun:

Pan fried New York steaks w/ an herbed compound butter
Romaine salad w/ lemon and olive oil
some sort of grilled veggie or buttery starchy something - not sure yet

I'm putting some effort into this, for sure. This guy is a musician and teacher. Met him at the gym "working out." He seems very funny and super cute. I think he has a hot ass, too. If I remember correctly.

I love that he asked "White or Red". Day dating needs some day drinking as well. I'm a super fan of that, of course.

I'm going to be super casual in terms of attire. Bare feet and some sort of pull over something over other. I'm going to be the skinny male ethnic Ina Garten up in this joint.

And then maybe a little jaunt over to Milk for dessert. I think that's nice and romantic and fun.

I'm sure Date #2 this week with the actor will be less romantic. Both guys have definitely made me laugh, but the actor guy I'm holding back on a bit. I'm skeptical. Actors are weird to me. I love them in rehearsal and I think they're fantastic. But to date...that's a bit rough for me. But the guy is hot and funny...although in a hammy way, which I typically don't respond to. But he's hot. And right now, that's all I basically require.

Although the musician's humorous in a much more laid back way, which I typically respond to better. I don't like a guy who tries too hard. Anymore. I don't like a guy who tries too hard any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment