Monday, July 18, 2011

Night Owl

I'm an old lady.

I love a 4:30 PM dinner, an Early Bird Special. I like to get up early in the morning and to take an afternoon nap.

The Drummer is a bit of a late bird. He'll call me late and we'll chat on the phone. He came over at 10:45 PM the other night and we were up until probably around 2 or 3. We went on our drive around 6 PM and came home around 10:30, then had some fun until around midnight. It's crazy!

We slept in this morning until around 10:30ish. This is totally messing with my schedule. I'm going to have to take more naps throughout the day if I keep banging the drum. (Ha ha - I'm not really banging the drum, nor is The Drum banging me - we're taking it slow)

Can I just say how nice it is when you've got bedroom chemistry with someone? We just kind of fit that way. Who knows what the future may bring, but you have to start out with chemistry. The sex has to be right there from the beginning. The affection has to be there and the conversation has to be flowing. For any relationship to work for me, it's got to be hot in the sack. It's got to be going off in the sack, actually. Let's do it, try it, experiment, get loud, tell each other what we want to do to the other person...go off! If it's not that way, then it's not worth it. The passion's got to be there. I will not settle for bad sex again. Maybe I should correct myself, I will not settle for lack of chemistry and for things I don't enjoy.

You have to know how to hold me. How I want to be touched. And I feel that is another chemistry thing...certain nuts and bolts can be finessed, but you've got to just match up with me in that department and the Drummer definitely does. He gets it.

This is something else the Drummer does that I like...he tells me how he feels when we're in bed. He says that he likes me and that he's having fun and that what we're doing is awesome. By the way, probably the only person who uses the word "awesome" more than I do. I'm a fan of someone who is affectionate and sweet outside of the bedroom and really aggressive in the bedroom. It's a great contrast.

It's a great foundation for...who knows? But it's a great foundation. And no expectations, beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment