Monday, July 18, 2011

Crushing

Okay, so let's officially give this new guy a nickname: The Drummer.

The Drummer and I spent yesterday afternoon and evening and night and this morning together. I'm officially crushing on him. It has only been a week and three dates in, but I'm definitely vibing on this dude. He's laid back and very sweet. But he's also sexy as hell. This is what I like: he wants to make personal memories, not just impressive ones. We drove on the Angeles Crest Highway through the National Forest and into Wrightwood. Just to go on a great drive. We chatted the whole way, held hands, touched legs, kissed and listened to Sirius Satellite Radio.

I think it's safe to say that we're enjoying each others company. We like each other a lot. His body is fantastic. He's got the best face and I'm definitely in that honeymoon period. And because his schedule is so crazy right now, it creates some needed distance. That ensures that things don't move too quickly.

I'm so loving his body. It's great to be with someone who has a nice body, but isn't too obsessive about it. It is super hot.

Gosh, I'm crushing hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment