Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back on the Horse

So here I am on a Friday night, watching Sex and the City reruns on the Style network and drinking some Tennessee Honey. He's got a gig and I'm writing.

Am I ready to start dating? All signs seem to point in that direction. The man looked hot in my bed this morning, just waiting for me to climb back in. Last night I caught him sprawled out totally naked while we were sleeping. So sexy.

I haven't had that in a while. Well, maybe ever. I've always dated based on personality and never on looks. I fuck based on looks, but not dating. And I'm not interested in him purely for looks, but from certain angles he looks like Bradley Cooper and that's hot.

Plus we have conversations about real shit. And he's got feelings he seems to be in touch with. Plus we can't keep our lips and hands off of each other. He smelled fantastic last night. And his hair is cute. He's got a sweet smile. God, I'm crushing hard.

But it is fun. We were up late last night too. Great stuff. But treating this as a lesson in restraint. Focused on my own stuff. And he's got a busy schedule with all of his gigs. So that's a good thing.

And this is fun. Just enjoying myself.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment