Monday, July 4, 2011

Farewell Recap: My Sex Life

As a part of my farewell to this blog, I'm doing a bit of a recap of where I am on certain subjects. And when I'm finished, just like I did when I broke up with my ex, I'm gone.

But I promise to leave my forwarding address...which will be another blog about something besides my now 8 month old break up. I think it's time to move on.


TODAY'S SUBJECT:

My sex life

Ha! Now here's the juice! My sex life. What have I been doing with my cock and my culo since I broke up eight months ago?

Here are some highlights (but before that, let me make CLEAR that all sexual activity has been safe and no bodily fluids have been exchanged):

- I was involved in two group sex situations. Let's be honest, it's something we've all thought about. Truthfully, it wasn't that big of a deal. It was somewhere where my usual crew doesn't know me. It was very discreet and there was nothing where I was penetrated.

- Not a real highlight, but I should also disclose that I have not had anal sex in about nine months. The ex and I had a threeway about a month before the breakup with a masseur. He fucked me, I fucked him, and the boyfriend watched. I did go to a sex party over the last eight months and I fucked a guy with a condom of course. But I had been edging all night and I couldn't handle it, so I literally came within 30 seconds. Not a highlight. But this guy was BEGGING to be fucked. It was hot. I have to admit.

- Gym sex: lots of playing around with guys at the gym. Some oral. But mainly just showing off.

- Grindr: Lots of grindr conversations, fewer Grindr hook ups. And I'll count Craig's List here as well. A few encounters.

- Fuck buddy: I might have a new fuck buddy. I've never had a fuck buddy before. But this guy who I will call Max is 42, hot, wants to flip fuck and is so sexy. I met him at the gym months ago. But we only hooked up for the first time the other day. But it was hot enough where I think both of us want to do it again. I seriously need to put an end to my drought. And yes, it would be great to have that happen in the context of a guy I'm seeing or a relationship...but I'm only eight months out of this thing. I'm not ready for that. But hot sex, I could be ready for.

- Cock Hound: The other day, a guy came over for a blow and go. That's when someone comes over, oral sex ensues and then they leave. I have never worked that hard in my life. I usually like reciprocal oral sex. I prefer it. But he was hot and 25 and he forced me on it. It was definitely hot, but not really my style. That I probably won't do again, but the fuck buddy...that guy is pretty damn sexy.

- J/O Buddy and Cuddler: There's a guy I've been jacking off with at his apartment for several months now. He's super handsome, very sweet and about a month and a half ago I went over and spent the night. We cuddled and that was nice. In a lot of ways, he fits the package. He's early to mid 40s, a hot gym body, blue eyes and is easy to talk to. The problem: He still has sex with his ex boyfriend and he won't do anything else with anyone else because they still have unprotected sex. Yeah...not exactly something I'm really up for in that regard. But it's nice to watch a hot guy masturbate.

- The other highlights you've read or can read in this blog.

My sex life is healthy...and by healthy I mean abundant. Part of that is afforded because MY BODY looks good (see the last recap post called "My Body"). Am I worried that I'm doing too much? No. I think this is what I can handle right now. I'm certainly not running away from the possibility of meeting someone. And having sex like this won't feel appropriate forever.

But I can still get hard...I have to use it to keep that function healthy for the next 40 or 50 or so years. And I will only take what I want. The rest I leave on the cutting room floor. I don't need to have sex with everyone and it's not impulsive. It's just plentiful right now. At some point, other things will be plentiful and I'll enjoy those things.

But for right now, I'm a horny single person with a gym bod. Carpe Diem, for god sakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment