Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sparks

I'm sparking with someone. He's cute and funny and sweet and sincere. We were on the phone for three hours last night. I don't remember the last time that happened. In a way it's like going back to high school. I just like him. He's easy to chat with and I feel like I get who he is on the surface. Nothing hidden.

It is fun. He's a drummer. I feel like there are things about his world I don't know about and things about mine he's unfamiliar with and that's okay.

He's also real, which I so appreciate. Sexy as hell, by the way. Body is great. He's touchy and kissy and seems comfortable in his own skin. Thank God! He doesn't seem like he's over compensating for anything.
And there's no guesswork. He's vibing on me and I'm vibing on him. Period.

There is something about a person who just knows who they are. It's the biggest turn on in the world. It also highlights the difference between someone who wants everyone to think they're okay, but displays so much evidence to the contrary. It's uncomfortable to watch someone try so hard. And it's such a relief when someone just is who they claim to be.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment