Friday, December 10, 2010

The Call

It's early Friday morning now. I just got back from a booty call. I am so devoted to my followers that I have to report what I'm up to minute to minute.

I went on a certain website because I was a bit bored. Then I posted an ad. Then I responded to someone who was interested in my ad. Exchanged pictures. And soon I was over at his house, which about 5 minutes from where I'm staying.

And I have to say, this was pretty good. He actually fit the profile for me. Irish with a bit of an accent. I actually did have my doubts about whether or not I was dipping into the pool or not. But it was nice. Lots of kissing and touching. Staring into each other's eyes. It feels strange being on the other end. I was in an old, married couple for a long time. And I was the one listening to stories of young friends recount first dates or first booty calls or whatever. And now here I am. A bit giddy.

He was nice and I'll see him again. We just made out A LOT. Yes, it felt GREAT. To be held. To be kissed. To be stared at. And I was doing plenty of holding, kissing and staring back. It's been awhile since I've been in that situation. Connected. Gentle. Sweet. I kind of wanted to climb in his arm pit and rest there.

It's essentially what could amount to a one night stand. But it had enough impact for me to blog about it. I have to admit, I had some feelings. Ones of infatuation. But it just felt so good to be held and wanted. And it was a strange experience to be so wise that I knew it was time to leave. I could always go back. He has my number. Just wanted to go back when we can fall asleep in each other's arms.

Wow. That kind of did a number on me. I need to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment