Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gym Update

I've been running. My sister in law and I went for a few good runs while she was in town. Still thinking about the LA marathon. But will most likely just be a half, if they offer that option.

Been at the gym. I've been going to the Pasadena LA Fitness and I have to say that I really like that gym. Maybe it's the windows everywhere. Lots of light. Maybe it's the fact that it's never busy. Maybe it's the hot guys.

There are a lot of hot, white, athletic looking dudes who go to that gym. It's not crazy gym rats. And it's not Weho Queens. It's not actors. It's just hot jocky suburbanites. Some of whom are gay. I won't tell you how I know that.

It's a feeling. Maybe a rubbing. But mostly a feeling.

Hitting the weights hard has been good therapy. I want to look hot. It's a part of the transformation. And not hot in that Weho way. Or in that too skinny actory way. I certainly don't want to be a puffed up gym rat. Athletic. Like I take care of myself, but in a healthy way. Kind of like a hot jock suburbanite.

Oh, so that's why I like this gym. This is what I'm aspiring to. Okay, that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment