Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spinoff: 50 One Night Stands

Isn't there a Drew Barrymore/Adam Sandler film called 50 FIRST DATES where she's got some weird amnesia where her memory is erased at the end of every day?

I had a light bulb moment last night when I was driving all around LA in mid-afternoon traffic, trying to get from the Westside to Silverlake. I needed something distracting. Then the phrase

50 ONE NIGHT STANDS

popped into my head. I have tried various forms of healing from this relationship. But I haven't yet had 50. I don't know if that's a goal. It seemed like a round number. Smaller than 365 - no pressure of having to have one every day for a year. That seems a little ambitious. And it's more than the few I've had. At least it's a round number I'd be able to remember. I think I've had two or three since the break up.

And what exactly is a one night stand? Does that mean that I had to sleep over? Does it mean it had to happen at night? What about a quick CL blow job? Not that that has EVER happened.

Okay, so definition - to me, a one night stand will constitute a one time sexual experience. Or a sleepover of sexual nature, even when sex didn't occur. Hopefully, these experiences will have taught me something.

I can't believe I'm thinking of writing about my one night stands. Well, that's exactly it. I'm just thinking of it. No pressure. I don't have to do anything now.

I've had some legendary one night stands in my life - no, I won't be writing about those. Those don't count. They taught me different lessons. There are just ones that stay with you for very reasons.

You'll see. I think.

Oh, Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. And if not a person goal, perhaps it could be an idea for a screenplay.

    ReplyDelete