Monday, December 6, 2010

Ex-Boyfriend-a-palooza

Well, it is funny when you start making things public. You start hearing from people. People who may not have seen on Facebook that you broke up with your boyfriend. Or friends who you haven't heard from in awhile and are reaching out with stories of their own. Or...Ex-Boyfriends.

Ex-Boyfriend - n. - someone I've dated, cared about, loved, spent more than a night with, bought dinner for, made dinner for, introduced to my friends, introduced to my parents, been inside of, been inside of me (and by that I mean my HEART...Mom). Sometimes refers to a "boyfriend in my head" (nod to Wendy Williams).

I just got a FB IM from an ex-boyfriend, who was my great love before the Nameless Ex. As I was going through Facebook and sending messages to friends with the links to the blog, I deliberately left him off. And I know he's going to read this, so I'd say this to him directly and privately as well. That was a painful breakup and he just went through another breakup recently. I just didn't want to cause any pain and I didn't want him to have to recap my break up with my most recent ex and have him read into anything regarding our breakup. I caused him enough pain in the aftermath after our split years ago. But I believe it's that breakup that's helping me get through this one. So to him, I'm grateful. And even though the general public doesn't know who I'm talking about, I don't want to cause him any more pain.

So I hope this makes up for anything that you read that might be uncomfortable, even though I'm not discussing our relationship in this blog. And no, I never dedicated a blog to the ending of our relationship. I don't think there were blogs back then. So here's something that I hope helps:

It was some of the best sex of my life.

You're welcome.

And right now, I'm IM'ing with another ex (who may or may not know that I broke up with my most recent ex). He was the most creative person I ever dated. And my favorite nickname: Nipsy. Because I love Nipsy Russell. We might have been the most natural fit.

And then there was the guy I think I mentioned earlier, who I butt dialed last week. We only dated a month, but we refer to each other as exes. And he was the one who I was totally side swiped by. That was the one I was most looking forward to when it broke up. But he knows that.

So just finished IM'ing with that ex. I don't think he knows.

And then there's the guy I had drinks with last week, who I almost dated. And it was nice to get reacquainted. He wasn't the most anything because we never dated. But...anyway. He's another smart one.

I just heard from another guy that I dated briefly in New York, who I think bears the distinction of being the only ginge I've dated. Although, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, I'm happy to have you transition from boyfriend in my head to boyfriend.

And Susan's trying to set me up with a ginge...maybe.

Oh, don't get excited. I'm not ready to meet any future ex-boyfriends yet. But I'm open to hearing any and all suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. my boyfriend of two years let me for another girl because i accuse him of seen another girl and since then i have been trying to get him but he refuse to come back to me,he was not responding to my call or email and he even said i should stop calling him in Facebook and he told me that he is done with me.i was searching on the internet for help and i saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so i decided to give it a try and i contacted him and i explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me and guarantee me of 2days that my ex will come back to me and to my greatest surprise the third day a great miracle fell on me and my ex come back to me on the two days and he beg me for forgiveness, i will continue to publish his name because he is my Savior and we are about to get married.if you need him to help you Email ogojidogospirituallovespelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Mrs Joyce Patrick from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr.Ekpiku When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr.Ekpiku i was able to get my lover back after 24hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr.Ekpiku on these contact details below Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me.

    ReplyDelete