Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Friend Request

I just sent a friend request to someone that I've been dying to have sex with. Maybe that's over stating it. He's someone I've always wanted to have sex with. But when I met him he had a boyfriend. Then I had a boyfriend. Then we didn't see each other for a long time while I was between boyfriends. Then I saw him again a few times when I was with my ex. And we said hi...and flirted a bit. But I had a boyfriend.

He's one of those guys that you just know you have sexual chemistry with. Like it's unexplainable and there's no good reason for it. But you know that if you were both single and in an enclosed space, you'd throw down. This is a guy that I know I could be on a deserted island with for months and not go hunting for food. I wouldn't need to. I'd be feasting on sausage every night.

It could be dangerous. but I'm all for taking risks right now.

Or it could be horrible. He could be an amazing disappointment. What if it's horrible? What if his short man's complex doesn't make him work hard for the money? What if I've built it up so much that it's just no good?

Or what if it's so good that I fall in love? Ew. And I had so many OTHER guys on my "when I'm single and they're single, we're gonna do it." You know..."it." What if I don't get to those guys?

Or worse. What if he doesn't accept my friend request? He actually defriended me once. And totally denied it.

Maybe this is too much work. I might not want to be his friend anyway. And now I just have to wait.

I'm STILL waiting for the guy from brunch on Sunday to respond back to me on Craig's List "Missed Connections." And now this.

No comments:

Post a Comment